- Possible design for a poster which used to promote ‘The Institution: A film by Ian Breakwell and Kevin Coyne’
- Black and white photograph of Kevin Coyne with his back to camera and looking out of a window. The photograph is pasted onto card with the text, 'The Institution: A film by Ian Breakwell and Kevin Coyne' typed below it. This is possibly a design for the poster which was used to promote the film (TGA 20054/4/3/2/15).
- Document - miscellaneous
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/3/5/1
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- 'The Institution' TGA 20054/4/3 (38)
You might like
Ian Breakwell, Kevin Coyne, Felicity Sparrow Black and white photograph of Kevin Coyne sitting in a chair and [Ian Breakwell?] standing next to a fireplace, with two others reflected in the mirror
- UK countries and regions(25,025)
- UK counties(20,143)
- UK cities, towns and villages(13,117)
- UK London(5,210)
- literature and fiction(3,205)