- Black and white photograph of a masked man and woman standing at a window
- Photograph, black and white
- 164 x 216 mm
- Photograph annotated on the reverse: 'Ian Breakwell/Kevin Coyne: 'The Institution': 1978'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/3/5/10
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- 'The Institution' TGA 20054/4/3 (38)
You might like
Ian Breakwell, Kevin Coyne, Felicity Sparrow Black and white photograph of Kevin Coyne sitting in a chair and [Ian Breakwell?] standing next to a fireplace, with two others reflected in the mirror
- symbols and personifications(7,285)