- Created by
- Conrad Atkinson born 1940
- Sketch of a diagram illustrating the relationship between culture, science and politics as the measure of reality in Northern Ireland by Conrad Atkinson for the exhibition catalogue, ‘A Shade of Green, An Orange Edge’
- The back of the sketch features a sketch or plan headed, 'Unity is Strength'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by Tate Archive from Margaret Harrison, November 2010.
- TGA 201020/3/63
- Material relating to works by Conrad Atkinson TGA 201020 (160)
- Box file labelled, 'Northern Ireland: Sketches in catalogue, 14 pieces from show, 2 photos etc. (3)' TGA 201020/3 (70)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,661)
- named groups(2,822)
- Northern Ireland(202)
- cultural identity(7,945)