- Created by
- Conrad Atkinson born 1940
- Artwork by Conrad Atkinson for the exhibition catalogue, ‘A Green Shade, An Orange Edge’
- The artwork consists of the text, 'A green shade, an orange edge. An irish dimension', repeated three times. The text is written in green, orange, black and red writing.
The back of the page features notes by Conrad Atkinson, possibly relating to the exhibition, 'A green shade, an orange edge'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by Tate Archive from Margaret Harrison, November 2010.
- TGA 201020/3/64
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- leisure and pastimes(7,743)
- government and politics(3,365)
- social comment(6,600)
- lifestyle and culture(10,262)
- cultural identity(7,947)