- Created by
- Conrad Atkinson born 1940
- Layout for a section of the exhibition, ‘A Shade of Green, An Orange Edge’, sketched by Conrad Atkinson
- The sketch is made up of two pieces of paper, originally taped together.
The back of one page features contact details for a David Dickson, and the back of the other page features further plans for a section of the exhibition, 'A Shade of Green, An Orange Edge'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by Tate Archive from Margaret Harrison, November 2010.
- TGA 201020/3/68
- Material relating to works by Conrad Atkinson TGA 201020 (160)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,768)
- leisure and pastimes(7,581)
- government and politics(3,333)
- social comment(6,448)
- lifestyle and culture(10,171)
- cultural identity(7,924)