- Created by
- Conrad Atkinson born 1940
- Artwork using words to illustrate the ‘Troubles’ in Northern Ireland by Conrad Atkinson for the exhibition catalogue, ‘A Shade of Green, An Orange Edge’
- The back of the artwork features a diagram relating to the relationship between purely visual and literary documentation as an art form.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by Tate Archive from Margaret Harrison, November 2010.
- TGA 201020/3/69
- Material relating to works by Conrad Atkinson TGA 201020 (160)
You might like
- named groups(2,822)