- Created by
- Conrad Atkinson born 1940
- Typed document entitled, ‘The Practising Artist’
- This document is possibly a draft copy of the speech, 'The Practising Artist and Art Education', given by Conrad Atkinson at the Artists' Union Conference on Art Education, at Imperial College, London, 23 June 1973.
The back of the last page includes the annotation: 'Gerry Hunt'.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by Tate Archive from Margaret Harrison, November 2010.
- TGA 201020/8/71
- Material relating to works by Conrad Atkinson TGA 201020 (160)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,944)
- work and occupations(14,393)
- education, science and learning(1,412)
- government and politics(3,365)
- health and welfare(705)
- trade union(32)
- social comment(6,604)
- lifestyle and culture(10,262)
- cultural identity(7,947)
- symbols and personifications(7,287)