- Created by
- Stuart Brisley born 1933
- Proposal for the ‘Leverkusen Project’, by Stuart Brisley
- 23 October 1968
- The proposal consists of a draft letter from Stuart Brisley to Rolf Wedewer, Städtisches Museum, Leverkusen in which he outlines his proposal for the Leverkusen Project. This includes a description of the performance and a list of required equipment and costs.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stuart Brisley, November 2011.
- TGA 201114/3/1/10
- Personal papers of Stuart Brisley TGA 201114 (137)
- Project files and writings TGA 201114/3 (91)
- Unlabelled file of material relating to various exhibitions and works by Stuart Brisley TGA 201114/3/1 (7)
- Proposal for the 'Leverkusen Project', by Stuart Brisley TGA 201114/3/1/10
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- work and occupations(14,389)