- Created by
- Stuart Brisley born 1933
- Definition statement by Stuart Brisley for the ‘100 Toys’ exhibition
- Typed document giving the Oxford English Dictionary's definition of 'toy'. This document was used as a definition statement by Stuart Brisley for the '100 Toys' exhibition.
This statement was originally stapled to TGA 201114/3/1/12.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stuart Brisley, November 2011.
- TGA 201114/3/1/11
- Personal papers of Stuart Brisley TGA 201114 (137)
- Project files and writings TGA 201114/3 (91)
You might like