- Created by
- Stuart Brisley born 1933
- Typed document entitled, ‘Bourgeois Manners No. 1 - Brute Force and Bloody Ignorance’, by Stuart Brisley
- From information supplied by Maya Brisley, this document was placed on the door outside the performance of 'Bourgeois Manners No. 1 - Brute Force and Bloody Ignorance' at 'Edge 88', London.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stuart Brisley, November 2011.
- TGA 201114/3/10/34
- Personal papers of Stuart Brisley TGA 201114 (137)
- Project files and writings TGA 201114/3 (91)
- File labelled, 'Texts. Helmsley Rd + odds & bits' TGA 201114/3/10 (10)
You might like
- London - non-specific(3,641)