- Created by
- Stuart Brisley born 1933
- Annotated draft of ‘Food as Metaphor’, by Stuart Brisley
- This draft document describes the photographic exhibition, 'Food As Metaphor', which was on show at Camerawork, London, 1985. Also includes a sketched design for 'Food as Metaphor'.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stuart Brisley, November 2011.
- TGA 201114/3/10/6
- Personal papers of Stuart Brisley TGA 201114 (137)
- Project files and writings TGA 201114/3 (91)
- File labelled, 'Texts. Helmsley Rd + odds & bits' TGA 201114/3/10 (10)
- Annotated draft of 'Food as Metaphor', by Stuart Brisley TGA 201114/3/10/6
You might like