- Created by
- Stuart Brisley born 1933
- Diagram showing installation requirements for, ‘From the Fourth World to the Third World’, by Stuart Brisley
- 'From the Fourth World to the Third World' was installed at the Sao Paolo Biennale in 1985. Includes notes relating to the Sao Paolo Biennale on the back of the diagram.
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stuart Brisley, November 2011.
- TGA 201114/3/5/21
- Personal papers of Stuart Brisley TGA 201114 (137)
- Project files and writings TGA 201114/3 (91)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,766)
- leisure and pastimes(7,581)
- symbols & personifications(7,227)