- Created by
- Leopold von Lieben 1835–1915
- Mounted photograph of Todesco family memorial stone and Nagyvázsony castle in the background, Hungary
- Mounted photograph, black and white film.
- 80 × 112 mm (photograph), 100 × 130 mm (mount)
- Annotation on back of photograph: 'Parkpartie N. Vázsony' (Park trip, Nagyvázsony).
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented by the Trustees of the Marie-Louise von Motesiczky Trust, March 2012
- TGA 20129/6/4/22/14
- The personal papers of Marie-Louise von Motesiczky TGA 20129 (3,395)
- Photographs TGA 20129/6 (1,449)
- Photographs of Marie-Louise von Motesiczky and other family members TGA 20129/6/4 (661)
- Photographs of the Lieben family TGA 20129/6/4/22 (51)
You might like
- named individuals(12,664)