- Design for figures of two angels and the Virgin and Child, north side of chancel, St Alphege’s Church, Solihull, Warwickshire
- 23 December 1949
- Ink and graphite on paper
- 247 × 505 mm
- Inscribed in ink beneath the left hand figure: 'Opposite - Angel in red vestments, gold wings - holding silver censer'
Beneath the middle figure: 'Opposite - Angel in blue vestments, silver wings - holding gold Paten'
Beneath the right hand figure: 'Opposite - S. side S. Alphege (see separate drawing).'
'Alan Durst, Sc[ul]ptor 23 Dec 1949'
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented by David Durst, 1972
- TGA 729/3/89