- Created by
- John Banting 1902–1971
- Manuscript essay by John Banting, describing a summer’s afternoon in the country
- Date not known
- Written on the back of a printed sheet 'Lynching in the Quiet Manner' by Josephine Herbst, describing the Scottsboro Case, 1932.
- Document - writings
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from the Anthony d'Offay Gallery, August 1977.
- TGA 779/5/64
- Papers, photographs and correspondence of John Banting TGA 779 (137)
- Writings by John Banting TGA 779/5 (8)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- work and occupations(14,389)