- Created by
- John Banting 1902–1971
- Photograph of a female dancer in ‘Prometheus’, The Carmargo Society at Sadler’s Wells
- Taken by Humphrey Spender; costumes and scenery designed by John Banting. On the reverse is a costume design study with annotations.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from the Anthony d'Offay Gallery, August 1977.
- TGA 779/8/170
- Papers, photographs and correspondence of John Banting TGA 779 (137)
- Photographs TGA 779/8 (88)
You might like
- leisure and pastimes(7,761)
- work and occupations(14,393)
- symbols and personifications(7,289)