- Created by
- John Banting 1902–1971
- Photograph of a feathered hat designed by John Banting
- Black and white photograph
- 193 x 147 mm
- As worn by Joan Eyres-Monsell, wife of Rodney Phillips, in [TGA 779/8/184].
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from the Anthony d'Offay Gallery, August 1977.
- TGA 779/8/183
- Papers, photographs and correspondence of John Banting TGA 779 (137)
- Photographs TGA 779/8 (88)
- Photograph of a feathered hat designed by John Banting TGA 779/8/183
You might like
- work and occupations(14,388)