- Created by
- John Banting 1902–1971
- Photograph album belonging to John Banting
- Containing photographs of John and George Banting as children and teenagers, photographs of Cedric Morris, Alix Strachey, Nancy Morris, Edward Sackville-West, Angus Wilson and Paul Hyslop. The photographs have been removed from the original photograph album in order to make the revese of the photograph visible and bound in a modern volume.
- Bound volume - photograph album
- Tate Archive
- Purchased from the Anthony d'Offay Gallery, August 1977.
- TGA 779/8/373
- Papers, photographs and correspondence of John Banting TGA 779 (137)
You might like