- Created by
- Duncan Grant 1885–1978
- Vanessa Bell 1879–1961
- Letter from B. [Duncan Grant] to Vanessa Bell [Charleston]
- [13 January 1919]
- Addressed from 46 Gordon Square. The letter concerns general news.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased at Sotheby's Sale, 21st -22nd July 1980 [Lot numbers 201,204,208,211,223,224,227,228,229,233,239,245,250,261,262,266]. The letters were gathered from different rooms at Charleston Farmhouse (including the attics), by Quentin Bell, son of Vanessa and Clive Bell. They were lodged in the Library of King's College, Cambridge and then transferred to Sotheby 's in 1980 for the auction.
- TGA 8010/5/1167
- Correspondence and other papers relating to Roger Fry, Vanessa Bell, Clive Bell, Duncan Grant and others TGA 8010 (681)
- Letters to Vanessa Bell TGA 8010/5 (681)
- Letter from B. [Duncan Grant] to Vanessa Bell [Charleston] TGA 8010/5/1167
You might like