- Created by
- Graham Sutherland OM 1903–1980
- Sketchbook 7
- This is just a single sheet torn from a large sketchbook as there are tears and holes along one of the edges. Both sides have drawings of birds, apparently lyre birds, presumably made as further studies for the cover of May 1943 issue of 'Poetry London'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Mrs Kathleen Sutherland, the artist's widow, in 1981.
- TGA 812/7
- Collection of forty sketchbooks and fragments of sketchbooks TGA 812 (40)
- Sketchbook 7 TGA 812/7
You might like
- religion and belief(8,384)