- Created by
- Henry Moore OM, CH 1898–1986
- Michael Ernest Sadler 1861–1943
- Letter from Henry Moore to Michael Ernest Sadler
- 10 March 1937
- The letter thanks Michael Ernest Sadler for providing funds for 'Two Forms' to be purchased by the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Archive from Bertram Rota Ltd., in July 1982.
- TGA 8221/2/102
- Papers regarding the acquisition, administration and dissolution of Sir Michael Ernest Sadler's art collection TGA 8221 (11)
You might like
- named individuals(12,535)