- Created by
- Henry Moore OM, CH 1898–1986
- Michael Ernest Sadler 1861–1943
- Letter from Henry Moore to Michael Ernest Sadler
- 27 June 1942
- The letter concerns the damage to Henry Moore's alabaster 'Mother and Child' carving which Michael Ernest Sadler had loaned to an exhibition.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Archive from Bertram Rota Ltd., in July 1982.
- TGA 8221/2/106
- Papers regarding the acquisition, administration and dissolution of Sir Michael Ernest Sadler's art collection TGA 8221 (11)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- work and occupations(14,389)