- Michael Ernest Sadler 1861–1943
- Letter from Oliver Brown, The Leicester Galleries, London, to Michael Sadler
- 4 November 1936
- The letter concerns the purchase of a semi-circular Hornton piece by Henry Moore and an offer of £150 for 'Two Forms'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Archive from Bertram Rota Ltd., in July 1982.
- TGA 8221/2/85
- Papers regarding the acquisition, administration and dissolution of Sir Michael Ernest Sadler's art collection TGA 8221 (11)
You might like