- Created by
- Henry Moore OM, CH 1898–1986
- Michael Ernest Sadler 1861–1943
- Letter from Henry Moore to Michael Ernest Sadler
- 31 December 1933
- The letter concerns an offer from Henry Moore to treat a concrete sculpture, bought by Michael Ernest Sadler, with a preservation fluid to prevent the piece weathering outdoors.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Archive from Bertram Rota Ltd., in July 1982.
- TGA 8221/2/98
- Papers regarding the acquisition, administration and dissolution of Sir Michael Ernest Sadler's art collection TGA 8221 (11)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- work and occupations(14,389)