- Created by
- Lt Colonel Cary-Barnard
- Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Note to Paul Nash from Lieutenant Colonel Cary-Barnard of the 15th Hampshire Regiment written while on active service in France
- 20 May 1917
- The note states that Nash's drawings are 'of no importance from a military point of view'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/1/146
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
You might like
- named groups(2,826)