- Created by
- Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Margaret Nash 1887–1960
- Postcard from Paul Nash to Margaret Nash written from the Alexandra Hospital, Cosham
- [3–13 July 1916]
- Mainly concerning his stay there due to a nasal infection and arrangements for Margaret to visit.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/1/151
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
- Letters from Paul Nash to Margaret Nash TGA 8313/1/1 (169)
You might like
- individuals: female(1,704)
- cultural identity(7,946)