- Created by
- Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Margaret Nash 1887–1960
- Letter from Paul Nash to Margaret Nash written from the Alexandra Hospital, Cosham
- [23 July 1917]
- Mainly concerning his plans for transfer to a London hospital; mentions moving to Millbank, by Tate Britain. Includes envelope.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/1/153
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
- Letters from Paul Nash to Margaret Nash TGA 8313/1/1 (169)
You might like
- individuals: female(1,664)
- cultural identity(7,944)