- Created by
- Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Margaret Nash 1887–1960
- Letter from Paul Nash to Margaret Nash written from barracks at Roehampton
- 4 January 1915
- Concerning general personal news, includes an illustration inscribed: 'A quaint drawing'. Includes envelope.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/1/86
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
- Letters from Paul Nash to Margaret Nash TGA 8313/1/1 (169)
You might like
- named groups(2,822)
- cultural identity(7,945)