- Created by
- John Nash 1893–1977
- William Harry Nash
- Illustrated letter from John Nash to William Harry Nash
- [14 March 1917]
- In the letter Nash asks his father to arrange for more pipes to be sent to him, as his are all broken. The letter is illustrated with a drawing of two soldiers with shovels.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/3/10
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
- Letters from John Nash to members of the Nash family TGA 8313/1/3 (13)
- Illustrated letter from John Nash to William Harry Nash TGA 8313/1/3/10
You might like