- Created by
- John Nash 1893–1977
- William Harry Nash
- Illustrated letter from John Nash to his family
- Date not known
- The letter is addressed to 'Dear People', and possibly intended for William, Audrey and Barbara Nash. Nash thanks his family for sending pipes, and says that he has not had any letters from them for two weeks. The letter is illustrated with a drawing of Nash with his mouth full of pipes, and a drawing of two soldiers with a pick and a shovel in the rain.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/3/18
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
- Letters from John Nash to members of the Nash family TGA 8313/1/3 (13)
- Illustrated letter from John Nash to his family TGA 8313/1/3/18
You might like