- Created by
- John Nash 1893–1977
- William Harry Nash
- Letter from John Nash to William Harry Nash
- [21 January 1917]
- The letter discusses family news, Nash's difficulty living on his pay in France and his hopes of getting a commission.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Gift of Anstice Shaw, September 1983.
- TGA 8313/1/3/8
- Letters and papers of Paul Nash TGA 8313 (183)
- Correspondence TGA 8313/1 (183)
- Letters from John Nash to members of the Nash family TGA 8313/1/3 (13)
- Letter from John Nash to William Harry Nash TGA 8313/1/3/8
You might like