- Created by
- Sir Cedric Morris, Bt 1889–1982
- Arthur Lett-Haines 1894–1978
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines
- [10 January 1951]
- Addressed Chelsea Arts Club. The letter concerns general news and his new post at the Royal College [of Art] 'teaching design from a painter's point of view to all and sundry' and his reasons for taking it.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Tate Archive by Ronald Blythe, one of Morris's executors, in 1983.
- TGA 8317/1/4/132
- Personal papers of Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317 (238)
- Correspondence to and from Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1 (238)
- Correspondence between Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4 (238)
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4/132
You might like
- named individuals(12,487)