- Created by
- Sir Cedric Morris, Bt 1889–1982
- Arthur Lett-Haines 1894–1978
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines
- [c.November 1951]
- Addressed Park House, Onslow Square [home of Primrose Codrington]. The letter concerns general news and N[igel] Scott, who wants to work with him. The letter also mentions [Ossip] Zadkine.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Tate Archive by Ronald Blythe, one of Morris's executors, in 1983.
- TGA 8317/1/4/139
- Personal papers of Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317 (238)
- Correspondence to and from Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1 (238)
- Correspondence between Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4 (238)
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4/139
You might like
- named individuals(12,487)