- Created by
- Sir Cedric Morris, Bt 1889–1982
- Arthur Lett-Haines 1894–1978
- Letter from Arthur Lett-Haines to Cedric Morris
- 17 April 1925
- Written whilst he was in Tunisia has a note saying 'not sent'. The letter concerns general news from his travels.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Tate Archive by Ronald Blythe, one of Morris's executors, in 1983.
- TGA 8317/1/4/231
- Personal papers of Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317 (238)
- Correspondence to and from Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1 (238)
- Correspondence between Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4 (238)
- Letter from Arthur Lett-Haines to Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1/4/231
You might like
- named individuals(12,478)