- Created by
- Sir Cedric Morris, Bt 1889–1982
- Arthur Lett-Haines 1894–1978
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines
- [27 July 1928]
- Addressed Llangenith, near Swansea. The letter concerns his family, his work being 'pure nostalgia' and described England as a 'dirty grimy little market garden'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Tate Archive by Ronald Blythe, one of Morris's executors, in 1983.
- TGA 8317/1/4/52
- Personal papers of Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317 (238)
- Correspondence to and from Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1 (238)
- Correspondence between Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4 (238)
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4/52
You might like
- named individuals(12,533)