- Created by
- Sir Cedric Morris, Bt 1889–1982
- Arthur Lett-Haines 1894–1978
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines
- [7 February 1933]
- The letter concerns and analysis of the relationship between Lett-Haines and Morris, at this point Morris was involved with Loraine [Conran].
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Tate Archive by Ronald Blythe, one of Morris's executors, in 1983.
- TGA 8317/1/4/61
- Personal papers of Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317 (238)
- Correspondence to and from Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1 (238)
- Correspondence between Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4 (238)
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4/61
You might like
- named individuals(12,534)