- Created by
- Sir Cedric Morris, Bt 1889–1982
- Arthur Lett-Haines 1894–1978
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines
- [7 September 1933]
- Addressed Scotland House, Solva, Pembrokeshire. The letter concerns general news and his impression of the area. The letter also mentions 'Paul'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Tate Archive by Ronald Blythe, one of Morris's executors, in 1983.
- TGA 8317/1/4/69
- Personal papers of Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317 (238)
- Correspondence to and from Cedric Morris TGA 8317/1 (238)
- Correspondence between Cedric Morris and Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4 (238)
- Letter from Cedric Morris to Arthur Lett-Haines TGA 8317/1/4/69
You might like
- named individuals(12,487)