- Created by
- Robert Adams 1917–1984
- Sketchbook [studies for ‘Folding Movement’]
- Bound volume - sketchbook
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Mrs Pat Adams, widow of the artist, and her daughter Mrs Mary Adams Weatherhead, in 1984 and 1990.
- TGA 8421/1/53
Graphite, ink, wash and crayon on paper, 420 × 295 mm
Black cover printed in white 'Daler Lay-out Pad A3'. Inscribed inside front cover 'Patricia and Robert Adams, 24 Yarnton Road, Kidlington, Oxford Tel. Kidlington 5845' (Adams lived at this address for several months from January 1977). Contains many pages loose and laid in, some drawings of sculptures made possibly as early as 1958 and as late as 1977, the majority date from perhaps the first half of the seventies. Includes linear studies of waves which may relate to 'Wave Forms', 1972¿3.
- Personal papers and artworks of Robert Adams TGA 8421 (44)
- Sketchbooks, drawings and records of work by Robert Adams TGA 8421/1 (25)
- Sketchbook [studies for 'Folding Movement'] TGA 8421/1/53
You might like
- named groups(2,823)
- UK cities, towns and villages(12,754)