- Created by
- Francis Bacon 1909–1992
- Arthur Jeffress c.1905–1961
- Letter from Francis Bacon to Arthur [Jeffress]
- 30 July 1948
- The letter concerns securing a time for Bacon to visit Jeffress.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- The records were acquired from Erica Brausen by purchase in two batches. The records of stock, sales and purchases, scrap albums and photograph albums were purchased in 1986, and the material relating to Francis Bacon in September 1987.
- TGA 863/6/1/1
- Records of the Hanover Gallery TGA 863 (18)
- Material relating to Francis Bacon TGA 863/6 (18)
- File of eight letters addressed to Arthur Jeffress and Erica Brausen TGA 863/6/1 (8)
- Letter from Francis Bacon to Arthur [Jeffress] TGA 863/6/1/1
You might like
- Bacon, Francis(31)