- Created by
- Francis Bacon 1909–1992
- Arthur Jeffress c.1905–1961
- Letter from Francis Bacon to Arthur Jeffress, addressed Monte Carlo
- Date not known
- The letter thanks Jeffress for the advance of £200 and mentions 'heads' he [Bacon] is working on. Bacon also refers to an unidentified exhibition.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- The records were acquired from Erica Brausen by purchase in two batches. The records of stock, sales and purchases, scrap albums and photograph albums were purchased in 1986, and the material relating to Francis Bacon in September 1987.
- TGA 863/6/2/1
- Records of the Hanover Gallery TGA 863 (18)
- Material relating to Francis Bacon TGA 863/6 (18)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,874)
- Bacon, Francis(31)