- Created by
- Francis Bacon 1909–1992
- Erica Brausen 1908–1992
- Letter from Francis Bacon to Erica Brausen, addressed Monaco
- Date not known
- Refers to 'Study of a dog'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- The records were acquired from Erica Brausen by purchase in two batches. The records of stock, sales and purchases, scrap albums and photograph albums were purchased in 1986, and the material relating to Francis Bacon in September 1987.
- TGA 863/6/2/2
- Records of the Hanover Gallery TGA 863 (18)
- Material relating to Francis Bacon TGA 863/6 (18)
- File of ten letters addressed to Arthur Jeffress and Erica Brausen TGA 863/6/2 (10)
You might like
- London - non-specific(3,657)