- Created by
- Francis Bacon 1909–1992
- Erica Brausen 1908–1992
- Letter from Francis Bacon to Erica Brausen, addressed Wivenhoe, Essex
- Date not known
- In this letter Bacon mentions he is working on 'some small canvasses' and asks for £15 in advance of his allowance.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- The records were acquired from Erica Brausen by purchase in two batches. The records of stock, sales and purchases, scrap albums and photograph albums were purchased in 1986, and the material relating to Francis Bacon in September 1987.
- TGA 863/6/2/6
- Records of the Hanover Gallery TGA 863 (18)
- Material relating to Francis Bacon TGA 863/6 (18)
You might like
- Bacon, Francis(31)
- UK cities, towns and villages(12,754)
- London - non-specific(3,657)