- Created by
- Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- Letter from Paul Nash to Eileen Agar
- [6 April 1937]
- Asking Eileen Agar to go to a meeting at 'Roland's' [presumably Roland Penrose] where they can 'hold hands on the sofa'
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar, August 1987.
- TGA 8712/1/23
- Correspondence and small art works from Paul Nash and general correspondence to Eileen Agar TGA 8712 (64)
- Letters and postcards from Paul Nash to Eileen Agar TGA 8712/1 (54)
- Letter from Paul Nash to Eileen Agar TGA 8712/1/23
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- religion and belief(8,393)