- Created by
- Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Eileen Agar 1899–1991
- ‘A collage for Eileen’
- Consisting of a photograph of a snake glued to the outside [same as in TGA 8712/2/4] and inside a desiccated leaf with a photograph of a naked male statue glued to it. Labelled 'd' by Eileen Agar.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar, August 1987.
- TGA 8712/2/5
- Correspondence and small art works from Paul Nash and general correspondence to Eileen Agar TGA 8712 (64)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,945)
- symbols and personifications(7,289)
- religion and belief(8,394)