- Created by
- Ida Kar 1908–1974
- Photograph of Jacob Epstein and Kathleen Garman
- Date not known
- Black and white print
- 215 x 165 mm (photograph), 320 x 230 mm (mount)
- Taken by Ida Kar in front of 'Behold the Man' by Jacob Epstein.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Purchased for the Tate Archive from Peggy Jean Lewis in two batches, sixty letters in 1987 and the photographs and three letters in 1989.
- TGA 8716/110
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,926)
- work and occupations(14,388)
- religion and belief(8,393)