- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Ben Nicholson OM 1894–1982
- Letter to Ben Nicholson from his father William, featuring sketches of ‘Large still life’ and Miss Whitney in bed
- 11 February 1914
- This feature sketches of 'Studio still life' Sent from the address '30, Rue Montpensier, Palais Royal, Paris'. Envelope also attached.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1636
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Correspondence TGA 8717/1 (79)
You might like
Sir William Nicholson, recipient: Ben Nicholson OM Letter to Ben Nicholson from his father William regarding Arnold Bennett’s ‘The Great Adventure’ featuring a painting by William Nicholson
26 March 1913
- religion and belief(8,382)