- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Ben Nicholson OM 1894–1982
- Letter to Ben Nicholson from his father William, discussing Edie Stuart-Wortley, Nancy Nicholson and Robert Graves, and William Nicholson’s portrait of Reverend Hughes
- 31 December 1917
- Sent from '11 Apple Tree Yard, St James Square, London'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1649
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
You might like
Sir William Nicholson, recipient: Ben Nicholson OM Letter to Ben Nicholson in Pasadena, California, from his father William providing a detailed account of the wedding between Nancy Nicholson and Robert Graves24 January 1918
Sir William Nicholson, recipient: Ben Nicholson OM Letter to Ben Nicholson in Pasadena, California from his father William, featuring an illustration of William Nicholson’s portrait of a Ursula Lutyens18–19 February 1918
- work and occupations(14,393)
- religion and belief(8,394)