- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Ben Nicholson OM 1894–1982
- Letter from William Nicholson to his son Ben, discussing the possibility of going abroad and moving home to The White House in Sutton Veny
- [February–April 1923]
- Sent from 'Apple Tree Yard'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1665
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Correspondence TGA 8717/1 (79)
You might like
- UK cities, towns and villages(12,695)