- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Ben Nicholson OM 1894–1982
- Letter to Ben Nicholson from his father William, discussing differing opinions on art
- 1 January 1927
- Features a picture of flowers with the message 'Good luck for 1927'. Sent from 'The White House, Sutton Veny, Wiltshire'. Signed 'WN.'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1672
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Correspondence TGA 8717/1 (79)
- Family correspondence including Ben Nicholson TGA 8717/1/1 (68)
You might like
- Sutton Veny(8)
- New Year(52)