- Created by
- Sir William Nicholson 1872–1949
- Ben Nicholson OM 1894–1982
- Telegram to Ben Nicholson from his father William, discussing a potential buyer for Ben’s work
- 23 October 1930
- Sent to 'Banks Head Low Road, Cumberland'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by the Tate Archive from Ben Nicholson's executors in 1987.
- TGA 8717/1/1/1675
- Ben Nicholson papers TGA 8717 (237)
- Correspondence TGA 8717/1 (79)
- Family correspondence including Ben Nicholson TGA 8717/1/1 (68)
You might like
- named groups(2,826)
- London - non-specific(3,641)